Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Announcing my new FF camera

my A900 front view

my A900 1st picture capture using Blackberry 8900 Javelin

manage to get my 1st and dream FF = Full frame camera to satisfied customer need.
Also upgrade because want to be out of noise, at least its be better shoot in ISO 1600 - 3200 with DRO++ function.. Its on 24.6 mega pixel.. Enough big pixel or not?
Its a competitor for Canon 5D Mark II and D3x. See here for comparison : http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/cameras/big-three-5.shtml

need to train myself for 35mm format. :)
Why i choose Sony? because it from Konica Minolta technology.
many noob saying that Sony price a bit higher than other brand like Nikon and Canon..
i can prove Sony is much cheaper except for the super duper Lens. the body is the cheapest one.
Why im not choose Sony A850 that announced last week? its 98% same excep for 3fps for A850 and 5fps for A900 and also the viewfinder on A850 is 98% where A900 covered 100% viewfinder. now i will train myself to shoot in ambient light and high ISO starting from 1600-3200. Any FF expert wanna teach me? i dont care if u from any brand.. just share with me your experience in 35mm Full frame format will be a nice review. :)
hence :D
After this i will start posting A900 picture quality. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment